Novosibirsk International Airport offers special services for VIP- and Business aviation:
- Optimal tech stop point for flights operated on VIP- and Business jet on Trans-Eurasian and Trans-Siberian routes;
- Full range of ground handling services for Business aviation flights;
- Variety of in-flight meals, beverages and other catering supplies;
- English-speaking Individual Supervisor and VIP Coordinator with broad experience in servicing foreign airlines and business aviation operators;
- Unique multifunctional services at VIP passenger lounge;
- Possibility of providing a shuttle service from the airport to the declared point on a "luxury" class of vehicle;
- Possibility of providing accommodation services at the Mariott Hotel in Novosibirsk and transfer from the airport to the hotel;
- Competitive fuel and ground handling prices.
For ground handling requests:
The application for supervising services should be sent not later than one (1) hour before the scheduled arrival of the flight. It must identify the information about the required services for passengers, its qualitative and quantitative characteristics, additional information on providing services for the aircraft crew (briefing, flight plan, NOTAM, weather reports and other necessary documents), as well as the contact information of the person responsible on the customers side.
- Information on Ground Handling Services provided by Airport Apron Supervisors at Novosibirsk Airport
- Additional Agreement on Supervision Services
To get additional information on supervising services, please call or send mail to:
To get additional information on price of the supervision services, please call or send mail to: