Enhanced Comfort Hall
In the left wing of the airport terminal of domestic airlines (Terminal A), there is an enhanced comfort hall for VIP passengers travelling via domestic and international airlines.
The International VIP lounge will be temporarily unavailable from March 16, 2019 due to construction works. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
The enhanced comfort hall is designed for maximum comfort and convenience of passengers.
Services of the enhanced comfort hall (for VIP passengers):
- A separate entrance in the air terminal (A1);
- Private parking for passengers’ transport (in front of the hall);
- Individual approach to each passenger in the service;
- Registration of air tickets and baggage and carry-on items;
- Pre-flight inspection of passengers;
- For passengers departing on international flights, customs and border control;
- Delivery to the aircraft on a separate minibus;
- Meeting passengers at the plane and delivery to the enhanced comfort hall on a separate minibus.
The enhanced comfort hall has display of television programming organized, there is a wide range of printed publications available as well. If necessary, passengers may use a shower room, Internet connection, direct dial telephone and fax. The hall has a bar with a wide selection of beverages, cold and hot snacks.