Special equipment and freight handling facilities apply for maintenance support on a regular basis if required.
The airport’s modern stock of special ground handling equipment comprises over 70 units of both domestic and foreign production designed to perform almost all types of apron cargo and mail handling services.
Besides, the freight complex is equipped with such facilities as:
- container and pallet roller lines for loading/unloading;
3-wheeledhand trucks to transport loads;
- tensiometric weighbridges;
- metal desks for cargo receipt/delivery;
X-raytelevision conveyor for cargo loading;
- roller tables for containers and pallets unloading;
- warehouse racking equipment.